Monday, October 29, 2007

Hello Again sorry I haven't been around to post but I have been so busy the past week or so I haven't had time to myself.............:( and now it's never ending we have a wedding to go to this weekend coming up then a birthday party the weekend after ..............then I have to go through my christmas deco's and see what I need to decorate my house and I haven't finished the afghan that I promised to post a pic and the url of where I got the pattern from I hoping that now I have a little time this week that I will beable to finish it SIGH!! but the bright side to this I get to go Yarn shopping this week as well I need to stock up I'm running low also I need something to do for after christmas oh darn I forgot I have to start my christmas shopping soon haven't started it yet ................Well I'm one of those last minute shoppers I know bad me I just don't like the packed malls so I wait til almost just before christmas usually around here almost everyone is done by the time I go so the malls are not too bad except walmart that store is nuts around this time of year I stay away from it .........................But anywho I want to go and finish that afghan I promised oh before I forget hubby told me that If I 'm a good girl this year I may get my digital camera I've been wanting for 2 years now so I can take better pictures right now I'm using my little web cam and the pictures are not that clear.....................well I have to go for now talk to you soon

No comments: